¡ayuda! Es un proyecto muy interesante!

Me presento mi nombre es David y tengo mucha curiosidad por este proyecto, de echo lo que me impulsa es mi condición de hipoacúsico bilateral, tengo el interés de aprender a manejar este sistema desde cero, pero mi duda es si conocen el alcance verdadero que tiene este prototipo ya que estoy diagnósticado con sordera severa en el izquierdo y profunda en el derecho… ¿Podrá alcanzar este prototipo la ayuda que necesito? Tengo unos audífonos que compre con gran sacrificio pero realmente es muy costoso y si tiempo de utilidad creo que no compensa el precio, así que estoy dispuesto a aprender de cero por tener una ayuda más accesible y mejorar mi estilo de vida…

@aliusdavincid
Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Tympan forum!

I used google to translate your message, as my Spanish is pretty non-existent. I appologize if the phrasing or tone is incorrect from your original.

I introduce myself, my name is David and I am very curious about this project. In fact, what drives me is my bilateral hearing loss condition. I am interested in learning how to manage this system from scratch, but my question is whether you know the true scope it has. this prototype since I am diagnosed with severe deafness in the left and profound in the right… Will this prototype be able to provide the help I need? I have hearing aids that I bought with great sacrifice but it is really very expensive and without useful time I think it is not worth the price, so I am willing to learn from scratch to have more accessible help and improve my lifestyle…

I do think that Tympan could help you with your hearing loss. Most of the library algorithms that we have are for fitting people with ‘normal’ types of hearing loss.

Please spend some time looking at the community examples and the ASA Challenge projects under the ‘Explore’ tab on our website for folks applying Tympan in a variety of ways.

Ojala el idioma no sea una limitante para empezar a trabajar, tengo una duda quiero conseguir los elementos necesarios para construirlos, pero veo que el producto no se esta fabricando, ¿existe alguna posibilidad de reemplazar por otros modelos de placas? donde puedo encontrar una referencia de reemplazos para las placas, dispositivos fisicos que necesito para conseguirlos aqui en mi pais y ver lo que puedo hacer…

@aliusdavincid

I hope the language is not a limitation to start working, I have a question, I want to get the necessary elements to build them, but I see that the product is not being manufactured, is there any possibility of replacing it with other models of plates? Where can I find a reference for replacements for the boards, physical devices that I need to get them here in my country and see what I can do…

Good news! Tympan Rev E is funded for another production run, and there are solid plans to design and manufacture the Tympan Rev F, which will incorporate the necessary components of a Teensy 4.1 into our own design. All the design files are on the Tympan github. We are working on the branch called Tympan Rev E v2. The radio module that we have been using, the BC127, is no longer available, so we have to make a major change to incorporate a different radio module, but that work is already under way. We expect to have Tympan Rev E back in stock this spring.

We will be working with Circuit Hub, where you can find the project here.
I will be updating the store page to say when we are under production.

We ship Tympan internationally, where are you located?

Que buena noticia! cuando llegué el momento espero poder adquirirlo! actualmente me encuentro ubicado en Bolivia/latinoamerica… cualquier novedad estaremos al tanto, por lo pronto iré estudiando toda la documentación que existe en la pagina de Github!

Alright! Bolivia is in the house!
Check out the getting started link on our homepage, and the Tympan Arduino Library has many examples.